Thursday, July 07, 2011

To Die Would Be An Awfully Big Adventure.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Laugh as long as you'll breathe and love as long as you live.

Don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.

Let go of those who bring you down and surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you.

People often say "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realising that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look. Including inside ourselves.

Beauty is found in the heart. Not in the eyes of some jealous bitch. So when you say Im ugly, I'll just laugh my cute laugh, smile, and say these simple words: Don't hate me cause you aint me!

Quote.

Don't ever let anyone tell you you aren't beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment